Top ten public Medical Colleges in Bangladesh right now. BD top 10 public Medical College. As you know Medical colleges make a doctor. Here you have to get the best public Medical college list. Students first dream to read in Doctor as MBBS in Public Medical College. After that, if they do not get chance then they will try in Private Medical College. So you can give your choice during application in medical College as our ranking in top ten public Medical College in Bangladesh right now. In our country two types of medical colleges available. They are public and private medical. There are numerous numbers of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Now, we will discuss top ten public Medical Colleges of Bangladesh.
Top Ten Public Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Right Now
1. Dhaka Medical College and Hospital: Dhaka Medical College and Hospital is one of the most popular and well-known medical colleges in Bangladesh, located in Capital City Dhaka. It started its journey from 10th July 1946.
2. Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College: Dhaka National Medical College, founded in 1925 as the Dhaka National Medical Institute, which was then situated near Bahadur Shah Park.
3. Mymensingh Medical College: Mymensingh Medical College is one the Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh, established in 1924.It is located in Mymensingh district.
4. Rajshahi Medical College: Rajshahi Medical College is a public medical college in Bangladesh. Rajshahi Medical College established in 1958 and located in Rajshahi. It is affiliated with Rajshahi University.
5. Chittagong Medical College: Chittagong Medical College is situated in the port city of Chittagong, Bangladesh and is the oldest medical college in the south-eastern part of the country. Website www.cmc.edu.bd.
6. Shahid Ziaur Rahman Medical College: Shahid Ziaur Rahman Medical College is a government medical college of Bangladesh, established in 1992, it is located in Bogra Town, affiliated with University of Rajshahi.
7. Khulna Medical College: Khulna Medical College established in 1992. It is located in the Khulna.
8. MAG Osmani Medical College: Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College is a government medical school in Bangladesh, established in 1962. It is located in Sylhet.
9. Rangpur Medical College: To meet the growing needs of modern medicine, the government of East Pakistan established a medical college in Daph, Rangpur in 1970 with a 500-bed teaching hospital.
10. Armed Forces Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh: The Armed Forces Medical College is a military medical college in Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is run by the Military of Bangladesh and is under the Ministry of Defense of Bangladesh. All of those are most famous and popular Medical Colleges of Bangladesh.