Today Coronavirus update in Bangladesh. Corona death rate, new infection. Bangladesh today corona new cases. Coronavirus update Bangladesh IEDCR. Coronavirus update Bangladesh Bangla website. Coronavirus update Bangladesh area wise. Covid 19 Bangladesh map. Covid 19 Bangladesh update news statistics. Covid 19 Bangladesh update tracker.
Bangladesh IEDCR daily briefing about coronavirus update from 02:30 to 3:00 PM. The Bellow table will update automatically within 15 minutes.
Bangladesh’s new infected cases today record 1,273 new Covid-19 cases were detected in the country during the period, raising the total to 22,268. (17 May 2020).
This is the highest recorded daily tally in the country since the first three cases were reported on March 8. On May 15, the highest 1,202 cases were recorded in the country.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
You may find the more official website of Coronavirus update in Bangladesh. Also, some sites are live virtual test Corona positive or negative.
|Updated on 17-05-2020||IEDCR lab||Other labs||Total|
|COVID-19 test conducted in the last 24 hours||342||7842||8184|
|Total COVID-19 test conducted||17729||157569||175298|
|COVID-19 positive cases in the last 24 hours||75||1198||1273|
|COVID-19 Total cases||2627||19641||22268|
The virus is currently affecting 213 countries and territories around the world and two international conveyances till now. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the coronavirus crisis a pandemic on March 11, 2020.