LankaBangla Finance job circular 2020 published on www lankabangla com. LankaBangla Finance (LBFL) is the fastest growing financial institution in Bangladesh operating its business through 18 (eighteen) branches across the country. LankaBangla Finance has set a new benchmark by showing outstanding business growth for the last 3 (three) years in all of its operational areas of Corporate, Retail, SME, and Liability Management.
LankaBangla Finance Job Circular 2020 | www lankabangla com
LBFL has also got a strong presence in the capital market through its subsidiaries-LBFL Securities, LBFL Investments, and LBFL Asset Management Company. It has strong corporate governance and as a testimony to that, LBFL won the South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Award for Best Presented Annual Report in 2014, SAFA- an apex body of SAARC. BD job circular 2020.
You may download teletalk admit card from this site.
To strengthen its continuous business growth and operational efficiency, LBFL is looking for positive, ambitious, results-driven, smart and career-oriented enthusiastic individuals as Trainee Credit Analyst for Credit Risk. LankaBangla Finance Job Circular 2020.
Management Division: Trainee Credit Analyst
Vacant Position: Fifteen (15)
Job Location: Bogra/Barisal/ Sylhet/ Chittagong/Rajshahi /Comilla/ Jessore/Khulna
Employment Type: Trainee Credit Analyst
Career Progression: This position is a combination of two stages. In the first stage, selected candidates will undergo a trainee period for one year. Upon successful completion of one year, competent employees will be absorbed as Assistant Officer as per the policy of the company. LankaBangla Finance Job Circular 2020.
Salary: Initial salary as a Trainee Credit Analyst will be BDT 15,000. After completion of one year trainee period,
the successful incumbent will be absorbed as Assistant Officer under Credit Risk Management Division
along with regular pay of BDT 25,000 and other fringe benefits of the company.
1. To do pre-screening of loan application whether loan application meets the criteria of credit policy & product guideline
2. Check documents provided with the loan application.
3. To prepare a loan application based on financial information and other information provided with the loan application form
4. Visit the client’s office/business/residence premises if required and submit a visit report to the supervisor.
5. To perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- BBA/ MBA major in Accounting/Finance with minimum CGPA: 3.00, no job experience is required, fresh graduates with good
analytical skills are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of MS Office; especially in MS excel.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume with a current photograph and preferred job location through our online link https://www.lankabangla.com/career/trainee-credit-analyst/. Only online applications will be accepted. Application Deadline: January 31, 2017. LankaBangla Finance Job Circular 2020.
Here we will publish the LankaBangla Finance job written exam result as well as viva result. So keep in touch for further information about this job circular.